Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Last weekend I was in Seagrove Beach, FL with other singles from my church for our annual Beach Retreat. We have been coming to Highpointe Resort the last several years. As much as I absolutely love sitting on the beach, digging my feet in the sand, and listening to the waves crashing in to shore, when I come to this particular place, I do something I rarely do at other resorts or hotels at the beach. I actually spend more time at the pool than the beach.

This place has the most beautiful and relaxing pool I have ever seen. It winds around through two "islands" and several waterfalls.
Check out other Worldful/Mostly Wordless Wednesday posts by clicking the buttons below:


The chronicles of my Ordinary and Awesome life, family, and thoughts at www.ordinaryandawesome.com. Ordinary and Awesome is also the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely beach and hotel pool picture. CL really have the coolest looking beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen anything so gorgeous in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... wht a beautiful place... Where is it...???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to stop by and leave a comment!