Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 Things On Tuesday--Ten Things I Hate About Traveling

Today I'm gonna join in on a meme that I have been following lately. You can see more HERE
(I haven't figured out how to "grab" a button yet.)

TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT TRAVELING
1)Deciding what to pack. I like to pack as light as possible, but you also want to be prepared for different weather situations, etc. And as some of you know--I have a habit of second guessing myself alot!! ; )

2) When flying, having to worry about the three ounce/quart size bag rule for liquids. Especially since I like to just have a carry- on bag and not check luggage if possible.

3)Not knowing how to pack and keep things wrinkle free (a trick my mom has mastered), so I hope I will have an iron available where I will be staying.

4)People making fun of me because I want to iron over my clothes while on vacation

5)Having to wait forever, it seems, to deboard the plane. I get a little claustrophobic.

6)Getting to my destination and wanting the item that I decided not to pack.

7) When traveling to a different country , having to figure out a different currency and wondering how much I'm paying for something.

8)Living out of my toiletry bag and not being able to have a place for it all in the bathroom.

9)Not having electrical outlets in convenient places for drying hair and using curling iron/hot rollers.

10)Someone making a comment about me using the curling iron and hot rollers while on vacation.

Ok--so this was a tough one because I LOVE to travel. If I had to travel for business, it might be a different matter. but since its usually to go on vacation, to visit family or to go on a mission trip (where I know I will have to be flexible) , the things I gripe about are really just trivial things that I will choose to accept any day to be able to travel!

4 comments:

  1. hey there :) mine is up too :)

    about your question, here's how to grabbed a button, or you may copy the code (just replaced () by <> :) feel free to comment me back if you have any question..

    (a href="http://www.yanowhatimean.com/") (img border="0" src="http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/10otlink_80x15.gif" /)(/a)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can right click one you find in a post and save it. Upload it like a photo, I usually do it as small. Then click on the picture in your post and link it like you would text to the main page or the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. got your brazillian currency converter yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to stop by and leave a comment!