Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Copy Cattin!

I am "borrowing" from a friend's blog today. Yesterday, she posted a survey on her blog that she had "borrowed" from another source. Today I am following suit..............





ALL ABOUT ME (a survey!)


I Am

feeling uncomfortable in these tight fitting
clothes that didnt use to be too tight not so long ago.


I Want

to be inspired (i'm stealing this answer from my friend)
and to add to it: ..........to start exercising and eating healthy


I Have

a little change in my pocket going jing a ling aling.
no i dont----but I may have a few coins in the bottom of my purse.


I Wish

I dont know--sometimes I wish for things, but then I
realize that it is really a waste to wish. Unless you are wishing someone else well.


I Hate

nothing that I can think of. Maybe some strong dislike here and there.


I Fear

heights. I also dont like spiders and snakes. There are other things that cause me a bit of anxiety, until I remember that I shouldnt fear anything or worry about tomorrow.


I Hear

voices in my head. I'm stealing this answer too!
It is quite appropriate!


I Search
for things to motivate and inspire myself.


I Wonder
about all kinds of things. All the time.


I Regret
a little of this a little of that. But have
realized that sitting around regretting things doesnt change
anything one bit.

I Love

my friends and family

I Ache

not so much right now.

I Always

do better for awhile then go right back to
my old ways.

I Usually

have plenty to say, but cant think of
answers to this survey

I Am Not
a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker.

I Dance
like Patrick Dempsey in "Cant Buy Me Love"

doing the African Ant Eater Ritual

I Sing
to Cameron all the time, and then wonder
if I am teaching him to be totally tone deaf.

I Never

stand on my head and stack greasy B.B's.
I dont know. What is something I never do?

I Rarely

am on time.

I Cry

when I'm happy and when I'm sad.

I Am Not Always

the person I would like to be.

I Lose

my cool (me too!)

I'm Confused

a lot!

I Need

not a whole lot.

I Should

not procrastinate

I Dream

all the time.

And--that about wraps it up!

3 comments:

  1. Oh great - it is 4 in the morning and I am already set up to sing Georgia Satellites and Steve Miller Band all day...ahhhhhhh!!!! Too funny. Glad you "borrowed" - I love to read everyone's answers...and yours are cool as school!!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to help you out! Arent you always supposed to have a song stuck in your head? OH--wait--maybe its a song in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps--I would rather my answers be "cool as school being out for the summer". And-- was singing "I dont like spiders and snakes" in the shower this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to stop by and leave a comment!