Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Wednesday - Not Wordless

You know how I've tried to do a Wordless Wednesday, but just couldn't help throwing in a word or three or four? I felt like I just couldn't follow the Wordless Wednesday rules. But, now I don't feel so bad. I know that I am not alone. I found a couple more bloggers who have the same issues. One is http://angiescircus.blogspot.com/ (this blogger hosts a Wordful Wednesday , "for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s) but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it(them)." Now does that describe me , or what? The other one is http://www.ordinaryandawesome.com/search/label/WW. She hosts a Mostly Wordless Wednesday. I think I can "mostly" follow those rules!


That said, I am moving on to my Wednesday pictures. And so glad to find out that it doesn't matter if I decide to be wordless, mostly wordless or just full of words. I am not alone!


This is a picture of some our "second generation" cousins at a family event.

This is my brother,introduced in previous posts as my "Brat" whom I accompanied on a mission trip to Azerbaijan. He likes to be involved in all that is going on around him so........................

......................he decided he needed to get in on a picture of the girls. He liked the way he looked in this picture so much that he...........................................



..............................decided his face belonged on everyone in the picture. Of course, this was during his earlier days learning to photoshop, so one lucky person got to keep her own face, since it was facing in a different direction, and my brother couldn't fit his face on there as well. Kinda scary looking, huh?

2 comments:

  1. That last pic is just hysterical! Happy Wordful Wednesday!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. No, you are not alone. It's hard to keep it wordless.

    I love the photos. The last one is hilarious! You have got a lovely family.

    Happy WW from Sara @ The Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to stop by and leave a comment!